Hour Record Contest Terms and Conditions
1. One entry per person; only your first entry will be valid.
2. The winner will be contacted by email.
3. If multiple correct submissions are received, only one winner will be chosen randomly from the correct submissions.
4. All contestants will be entered into Velo Zephyr's email newsletter distribution list. Newsletters are typically sent 1-2 times per month.
5. Only submissions formatted as XX.XXX km are valid (example: 12.345 km).
6. Correct submissions must be accurate to .001 km, partially correct or incorrectly formatted submissions will not be eligible to win.
7. Contest winner is responsible for all applicable shipping, handling, and duty charges.
8. The winner chooses their preferred carbon mountain, road, or track handlebar from 3T, ENVE, or Zipp. Aerobars are not eligible.
9. Velo Zephyr will use a carbon Bontrager Race XXX Lite stem for the custom handlebar/stem construction, but reserves the right to make a substitution when deemed appropriate.
10. Custom handlebar/stem construction may take several months after receiving final design specifications.
11. Contest closes Saturday, June 6th, 2015 11:59PM MDT.
12. Maximum prize value: $900.
13. Contest not available to Bradley Wiggins, WIGGINS staff, UKSI Staff, Team Sky staff, GB Cycling Staff, Lee Valley VeloPark staff, or any affiliated individuals.